Exchange Club Family Resource Center
Family Resource Programs
202 East Third Avenue, 3rd Floor, Rome, GA, 30162
Distance: 805 Miles
The Exchange Club Family Resource Center (FRC) mission:
To provide education and support services to families in Floyd County in order to strengthen the parenting and life skills of the parents and to prevent child abuse and neglect within these families.
Programs and services at the Exchange Club FRC:
- Parent Aide (home based intervention)
- Community Awareness Campaign
- Supervised Visitation and Court Ordered Visitation:
- Divorcing Parents Seminar: Four hour education seminar designed for divorced or divorcing parents to learn how to help their children cope.
- Other Services: On site resource library, information services, inter-agency referral services.
- Free Service
MON to FRI; 8 AM to 5 PM
|Main||(706) 290-0764||MON to FRI; 9 AM to 5 PM|
|Emergency Contact||(706) 252-1177|
|Fax||(706) 290-9617||MON to FRI; 9 AM to 5 PM|
|Report Suspected Child Abuse||(855) 422-4453|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
The following services may be helpful: