Care Resource, Inc.
Care Resource - Emergency Food
871 W Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33311
Distance: 13 Miles
Contact Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5:15pm, Wed, 8am-7:30pm
Care Resource provides up to $50.00 worth of groceries for persons experiencing food emergency.
Languages other than English
- Haitian Creole
Must be either 1) a resident of the City of Fort Lauderdale OR 2) a client of Care Resource.
Must provide proof of address and income (for the City of Fort Lauderdale program, must be under 80% of Federal Poverty Level) or be a client of Care Resource (for the Care Resource food program, under 100% of Federal Poverty level).
Broward and Miami-Dade Counties
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
- Care Resource - Case Management
- Care Resource - CLEAR Risk Reduction Counseling
- Care Resource - Counseling, Testing and Referral
- Care Resource - Dental
- Care Resource - Educational Services
- Care Resource - HIV Case Management
- Care Resource - Housing Opportunities/Persons w/ AIDS-HOPWA
- Care Resource - Nutrition Services
- Care Resource - Outpatient Counseling Program
- Care Resource - Outpatient/Ambulatory Medical Care
- Care Resource - Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing
The following services may be helpful:
Boys and Girls - All Clubs - DOH-Food Program, 7201 Kimberly Blvd, North Lauderdale, FL, 33068
(954) 722-5580 Website
Boys and Girls - All Clubs - DOH-Food Program, 5455 NW 19th St, Lauderhill, FL, 33311
(954) 731-3552 Website
Food Pantry, 121 S 24th Ave, Hollywood, FL, 33020